oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not a minor, nor twenty niner...

So, here I stand on the threshold of a new era... awaiting the next decade of my life experiences and adventures! To all those who have gone before me, well... you are older than me... but does that make you wiser??? ;) All those behind me, don't grow up too fast. Those of you going with me... hang on to your hair, this is going to be a great adventure!!!!!

For the first time in about 9 years I am excited about my birthday. Tonight Sean and I are going out to RJ's Steakhouse with my Mom and Dad to celebrate my last day of 29! Tomorrow... is the next day, and on Saturday my little sister is driving down from Jo'burg to party the night away with me! See you in the next decade!

3 comments:

Clare said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL night out at the steakhouse! Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Have a brilliant birthday, and welcome to the thirties! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane...Happy Three Zero...have fun and enjoy the coming decades!

lots of love

Catherine & Judith

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MY WORLD... 'cept i have a few years experience... lol
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND.
Just did a weather check, FRIGGIN' rain!!! 20% during the day & 40% at night. NO WORRIES. WE SHALL PARTY ON REGARDLESS....