oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Friday, July 14, 2006

Red red wine

It seems to me that the world looks rosier after red wine because it is red. This fact notwithstanding my world is rosy tonight. I have just laughed and laughed and laughed and renamed Techno V Techno Vino!

I have also JUST introduced my computer to Firefox and it's world is also rosy; firefox is to my PC what red wine is to me! Another very recent occurence is the addition of dark chocolate to my life - mmm dark chocolate and red wine need I say more (at least I know Mom would approve). Speaking of whom, I have been berated this evening for not knowing my mothers web address - Mom please help me fix this failing.

After all this enlightenment I feel the need to read, so this is me, Tank Girl, signing off after another mindboggling episode. Night night.

1 comment:

Aunty Em's said...

You need to update your blog, dude!