oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Monday, October 01, 2007

Dirty Sky!

This morning the weather is REVOLTING! I am as happy as the next person for a bit of rain to soak the land over night... but does it have to stick around for days on end? And today, well, the mist is so thick around us in these highlands that those drivers WITHOUT headlights CANNOT BE SEEN!

Anyway I am, contrary to all normality in this weather, in an extremely good mood today, and the reason for that is Shannon. When I opened the door for her to go out this morning on the way to school, she took one look at the sky and said: "the sky is dirty, mommy, you have to clean it so it can be blue!" So I will just add that to my job list and try to get to it sooner rather than later... I wonder what one uses to clean the sky?

3 comments:

Clare said...

You bleach it - that's what they did in Jessica's school reader when the rainbow machine went wrong and turned the sky red!

Mom de Plume said...

HAHA Inspired idea... with colour bleach I imagine otherwise it would end up white!

Clare said...

Well, it went white, but we were reassured that it would return to a blue colour shortly.... but the book ended before that was confirmed...