oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Birthday boy...

Today is Hubby's birthday! He is 1 year older than he was last year and a better man for it I am sure. His pressie from me??? Men's Health magazine and a 2 litre tub of his favorite vanilla ice cream (almost finished!) He is very easy to please when it comes to birthday presents: he was over the moon and is savouring the mag (though not the ice cream obviously)!

Poppet went to see her cousins this afternoon and hubs is at work so I had a most unexpected afternoon to myself. Managed a quater of an assignment on why language is so important for the conservation of the human race (yes really); half an hour of random surfing in cyber space; a glass of wine.... OK next time (oh PLEASE let there be a next time) I will be more organised and spend the time pampering myself. I mean, how often are you completely hubby and child free with time to spare???

Exercise regime: (makes it sound like torture) going really well. The 6am thing works for me as there is no one else around (bar other runners/walkers) and it is over before the day really begins. This week I went on Monday and today (missed the alarm on Tuesday) and the intention is there (isn't the pathway to hell paved with good intentions?) for tomorrow and Friday! Will let you know how that goes!

This is very dull but since I have not spoken to anyone all afternoon I felt the need to download the old brain somewhere and this is as good a place as any! That's just about enough of that though! Toodle-oo, ttfn, ta-raa, totsiens...

Until next time...

No comments: