oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Who emptied the bucket?

So, about that STORM! You lot overseas and many miles away must have heard the thunder and felt the breeze! I understate the situation when I say the countryside is strewn with foliage and WHOLE TREES! For those of you who would like to see what happened to our beautiful beaches check out the East Coast Radio site at http://www.ecr.co.za/


Brother in Law's house was under 5cm of water and is currently being aired and dried with all the carpets up and THANKFULLY everything replaceable through insurance. Not so 'lucky' those in the townships me thinks!

Some astute soul mentioned that the ferocity can ony have been caused by a certain 'Man Upstairs' berrating his fallen angel for still not having collected the autocratic leader (read tyranical bully) of a certain country starting with Z ending with e!



To all those who are still drying out and reassembling their lives: we are thinking of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Babe

I am loving being able to just log on and see what you have been up to! And now I get to see a picture of you every time I do...well done! I checked out the photos from the storm..pretty hectic!

Have a cool weekend.Miss you loads,
Love you, Les xxx