oDesk Certified oDesk Professional

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Human Cannonball!

It is Sean's preference to err on the side of caution when it comes to playing with Shanon, which is probably wise whe one considers the size discrepancy. Anyway, occasionally he throws caution to the wind and their games become a little less than calm! Yesterday evening was one of those times!

Shannon was sitting on the bean bag in the lounge (this is a VERY large bean bag which in fact takes up more floor space that our armchairs!) Sean snuck up behind her as they were playing 'you can't catch me' and ploppd down behind her on the bean bag. This action forced Shannon to stand up rather quickly which she thought was hilarious so she said "Do it again Dad" Sean prepared the bean bag for the next attempt and proceded to throw himself at it with gusto! - Please consider the effects of the aforementioned size discrepancy - Shannon flew across the room and landed by the furthest couch on which she hit her head (not hard but enough to upset her a little!).

Well I am sure it is obvious to anybody who knows anything about Sean and I as parents that we could not stop laughing! It is WRONG! Poor poppet was in tears and we had the giggles! Shame on me! I still can't stop laughing whenever I think about it and I only WISH I had it on camera!

Needless to say, Shannon recovered herself and said "Do it again Dad!"

No comments: